- Now Accepting Applications and Peer Reviewer Volunteers
- Vizient MidSouth is now accepting applications for its 2016 Brilliance Awards program. Members can also sign up to be peer reviewers.
The deadline to submit an application and to sign up to be a peer reviewer is Friday, November 18, 2016.
- Upcoming Major Events
--Fall CEO Summit | November 3-4, 2016 | Atlanta, GA
--MEC Institute | January 26-28, 2017 | Greensboro, GA
--Trustee Institute | May 3-6, 2017 | Amelia Island, FL
Members contact us at 770.850.7400 for more information and to register.
- Vizient Inc. Offering Networking Opportunity for Community-Based Independent Hospitals
- Members will have the opportunity to share ideas and learn from each other regarding common issues. The initial target audience is for CEOs with a specific mission to thrive as self-sufficient and independent organizations.
- Vizient Inc. Selected as One of 16 Organizations for HIIN
- Vizient Inc. was recently named by CMS as a Hospital Improvement Innovation Network (HIIN) to continue patient safety improvement efforts started under the Partnership for Patients initiative.
- Athens Regional Health System, Coffee Regional Medical Center, Navicent Health, Northside Hospital, Northeast Georgia Health System, Phoebe Putney Health System, Southeast Georgia Health System and WellStar Health System receive IMPACT Standardization awards from Vizient Inc.
- Congratulations to Kevin Brown, Piedmont Healthcare, and Candice Saunders, WellStar Health System, for receiving an Atlanta Business Chronicle's Most Admired CEO Award
- Congratulations to Jim Budzinski, WellStar Health System, for making Becker's Hospital Review's "150 Hospital and Health System CFOs to Know"
- Grady General significantly improves ED throughput process
- New private portals launched for Charge Audit, CNO, ED, HR, Pharmacy and Post-Acute Care councils
- Phoenix forms strategic partnerships with Better Walk and Lucid Equipment
- Tift Regional Health System saves more than $208K by reducing readmissions in their COPD population